Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Best STX Ice Hockey Surgeon RX3 Senior Shoulder Pad Reviews

 

  • Pros:
  • Cons:
    • Some users found the sizing to be a bit inconsistent
    • The shoulder caps can be a bit bulky for some people

Overall, the STX Ice Hockey Surgeon RX3 Senior Shoulder Pad is a well-made and protective shoulder pad that is a good value for money. It is lightweight and mobile, and it provides excellent protection for the shoulders, collarbone, and ribs. The fit is comfortable, and the construction is durable.

Here are some reviews from Amazon:

  • "These shoulder pads are amazing! They're lightweight and mobile, but they still provide excellent protection. I've been using them for a few months now, and I've been very happy with them." - Amazon Customer
  • "I've been playing hockey for years, and these are the best shoulder pads I've ever used. They're lightweight and comfortable, but they still provide great protection. I highly recommend them." - Katie B.

  • "I was a little hesitant to buy these shoulder pads because they were a bit more expensive than some other options, but I'm glad I did. They're worth the extra money. They're very protective, and they're also very comfortable." - John S.

If you are looking for a lightweight, mobile, and protective shoulder pad, then the STX Ice Hockey Surgeon RX3 Senior Shoulder Pad is a great option. It is a good value for money, and it is backed by a 1-year warranty.

Bey the product from amazon

Post a Comment

0 Comments